Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cyber Attacking

Hi All

The other day I noticed that my twitter feed and label were becoming rather well known in the socially deviant circles of the neanderthals who like to kill things for fun.  Lots of scummy fucks (please excuse my language but it does annoy) are trying to troll the shite out of me - must be because I am getting ti them I think!

Well, I now check all twitter followers and the like because and as I have let them know - I WILL NOT have then polluting my e-space the way they pollute the countryside.  For example:-
Now I know my retorts are not the best, but the amount of hate they breed and spread really is something. The filthy scum try to hijack forums whether public or electronic in order to scream the loudest about their disgusting ways.  I really hate them.

They do not care that they are very much in the moniority and that they are hated throughout the country. There is only one thing which can explain this - ARROGANCE and nothing else.

Please be vigilant on the internet space and the such and stifle them in everything they do.  For example today the fieldsportschannel on YT subscribed to me - what for?!?!? Only to troll me and be a nuisance in general.

Stay safe out there!
For the hunted animal and the LAW (the ban)

No comments:

Post a Comment