Saturday 15 September 2012

Thanks

Hi All

I would like to say a big thank you to the many views I'm getting on this blog.  The views are coming thick and fast and I hope that people are liking what they read.  I do not apologise for the posts I put up or the level of hatred I have for the evil scum which infests the countryside looking to get their sexual excitement from killing animals in the most disgusting ways - makes me even more mad when they try to 'symbolise or speak for' the whole countryside because I live in the countryside and many more against the evil they do are residents of the green green grass of home.

The countryside is a truly beautiful place with great views and clean air and the animals which make it that more special - there's nothing nicer than seeing the animals of the countryside going about their daily business. In fact just up from where I live, I feed some young foxes (roughly 1-1 1/2 years old) with the dog food I have lying around (my old dog [about 19 years old!] and best friend past away earlier this year breaking my heart).  A building company is looking to build houses near the foxes hunting grounds so they need a little help!  One day on going up to feed them, I had to 'answer a call of nature' off the beaten track and saw one of the foxes pass me! In fact he didn't just pass by, he stopped smelt the air and then went to investigate me!  On seeing me, I saw his brush for at least a millionth of a second as he darted back up the path to safety - nice to see them running free.

Anyways I will be out sabbing cubbing meets and obtaining video footage fairly soon so please keep posted on the blog and spread the word.

And I hope that the authorities will one day understand that: You do not need to be extreme to care about things not directly related to you, that we are there to help enforce the ban and to bring the law breakers to justice and that we do not go looking for trouble only justice.

For the hunted animal and the ban
Cheers and thanks!

P.S.  VERY IMPORTANT - please help the badgers being killed by the government just to appease the farmers and NFU.  Search online for badger groups etc. also check out the two brilliant webpages http://hsa.enviroweb.org/ and http://www.save-me.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment